Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Present Continuous for Future Arrangements pairwork activity

(TESOL Worksheets--Present Continuous for Future Arrangements)
Google: drive, docs, pub
[This is a pairwork activity.  Student A and student B each receive a copy of their respective schedules.  Students can not look at the other schedule, but through communicating in English both students try and find a time when they are free to meet.  The students are encouraged to use present continuous for future arrangements when doing this activity.]

Copy A.

Monday Morning: Play tennis with my friend
Monday Afternoon: Free
Monday Evening:  See a movie with my sister

Tuesday Morning: Free
Tuesday Afternoon: Eat lunch with my grandmother
Tuesday Evening: Free

Wednesday Morning: go swimming with my friend
Wednesday Afternoon: study with my classmate
Wednesday Evening: Free

Thursday Morning: Free
Thursday Afternoon:  Free
Thursday Evening: driving with my friend


-          - - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - -- - - - - - -




Copy B.

Monday Morning: Free
Monday Afternoon: jogging with my brother
Monday Evening: Free

Tuesday Morning: Eating breakfast with my uncle
Tuesday Afternoon: Free
Tuesday Evening: go shopping with my sister

Wednesday Morning: Free
Wednesday Afternoon: Free
Wednesday Evening: go dancing with my friend

Thursday Morning: Free
Thursday Afternoon: play basketball with my friend
Thursday Evening: Free

No comments: