Thursday, June 08, 2006

Vacation Pictures








Here are the pictures alluded to in the previous post. First some pictures of me and Amy and my niece.
And on top are pictures from Arches National Park in Moab. I said in the previous post that words can't really do this place justice, but perhaps pictures can't either. You probably just have to see it to appreciate the full majesty. We have two roles of film, and so I had to do a bit of picking and choosing to decide which photos to include. In the end I just decided to put in all the pictures that had me in it :)
Useless Wikipedia Fact
The most controversial edit George Lucas made to the new edition of Star Wars was to have Greedo, the bounty hunter, fire the first shot at Hans. Fans feel this takes away from Hans anti-heroic qualities.
Link of the Day
American Bar Association to Review Bush's Ignoring of 750 Laws

3 comments:

SN said...

in relation to our earlier conversation...joel you're a natural at holding babies!

Anonymous said...

so what's with the peace sign?

Joel Swagman said...

I'm just a peace loving guy