Friday, April 07, 2006

Shoko's Additions

Once again this blog has gotten me in trouble. Damn you blog.
Shoko read the last entry, and had some bones to pick with me about the accuracy of it. I at first tried to get her to laugh these off, but she refused to be placated. So, after much discussion, we came to a compromise. I am now handing the keyboard over to her for her to write her own version of events. And now without further ado, Here's Shoko:

I don't think that there isn't the accuracy of some bones. But the last post lacks very important point about the co-worker's circumstance.  His relationship with his wife is so bad and can't be recovered now, so they want to divorce each other soon but have some reason that they can't divorce for this year at least. Anyway, the relationship is not good. I don't let people who has girlfriend or boyfriend into my apartment if they have a lover partner. But, I think every people have some circumstance which they can't do anything. Like Joel didn't drink wine. and in addition, of course marriage affair isn't good in Japan, so there isn't the person who have an affair, excluding the coworker. If Joel indicate the few exceptional people, there is Bill clinton in USA too. (of couse I don't criticize USA, I respect the great country.) And lastly, the reason that I cleaned my apartment so hard isn't because I wanted to be seen as good. Usual my apartment don't need to be clean .But in that time (and now too) ,there was inhabitant who is Joel Swagman.

2 comments:

Chris Powell said...

Lol Shoko, I love the final comment. Ive heard the runours about your cleaning habits Joel.

Anonymous said...

I forgot the most important thing about the co-waorker. He don't live with his wife now.