Monday, August 01, 2005

Swagman Family Blogging

Spoke to my sister Jess on the phone last night and found out she was web-logging and got her permission to link to it.

I guess most of you are reading this blog because you know me, and don't really have any connection to my sister, but (if I can say this without any brotherly bias) this is one of the most brilliant blogs I've ever read. Well worth your time to check it out.

She refers frequently to her brother, but keep in mind I'm still in Japan so most of these stories are referring to our other brother. Unless when she says "brothers" in the plural. Like in this entry, when apparently we ruined our grandmother's birthday ten years ago. (I don't remember this, but it sounds like something I would do.)

(The choice of colored font is a bit visually unfortunate in my opinion, but if you copy and paste it into another format it is easier to read.)

No comments: