Monday, July 02, 2018

Peter Pan Part 1: Story Time ESL Listening

(TESOL Worksheets--Story Time ESL Listening)
Story Transcript:drivedocspub
Youtube Video HERE





Admittedly this probably isn't the best source of material to use for an ESL material.  I've used it as a reading with upper-intermediate students, and even then they needed a lot of support.  But, I'm trying to work through the reading material already in my archives before I create new stuff, and so I'm creating a listening component for my Peter Pan lesson.
The lesson consists of a short extract from chapter 1, and then a longer extract from chapter 2.  The extract from chapter 1 is largely just to set up the character dynamics in chapter 2.   But I've decided to film the two extracts as separate videos in order to break it up into manageable parts.  The extract from chapter 2 will be coming soon.

Playlist HERE

No comments: