Sunday, July 01, 2018

Jack and the Beanstalk: Story Time ESL Listening

(TESOL Worksheets--Story Time ESL Listening)

Story Transcript: Google drivedocspub
Youtube Video HERE






First experiment with the Story Time ESL Listening project I mentioned in the previous post.
This is based of the "Jack and the Beanstalk" reading I created 4 years ago.  That reading itself was created from the public domain version of the original "Jack and the Beanstalk" story, which I modified just slightly for my ESL students.  (In retrospect, I'm beginning to think I should have modified it a bit more for my ESL students.  But for the purposes of getting this project off the ground, I'm just using whatever is in my archives at the moment.)
The suggested use is that the students listen at home.  The first time is without the transcript.  The second time is with the transcript.

No comments: