Thursday, March 29, 2018

Indirect Pronouns--Shouting Dictation

(TESOL Worksheets--Pronouns, Word Patterns)
Google: docs, pub
[Standard shouting dictation activity.  This is done in pairs.  The pairs stand on opposite sides of the room.  One student is a reader, and one student is a writer.  Because they are standing on opposite sides of the room, they must shout their sentences to each other.  To increase the challenge, they are competing against many other pairs, all of whom are shouting different sentences.
To increase the challenge even more, the teacher can put on loud music  on.
There are many ways this game can be organized, but in my class I did it in teams, and awarded 5 points to the first team to finish, 4 points to the second team to finish, etc.]


  1. She wrote me a book.
2. Father read me a story.
3. I will buy you a horse.
4. She will buy me a diamond.
5. We made him breakfast.


  1. She told me a lie.
2. You sent me a package.
3. I sent you an email.
4. I gave the dog a ball.
5. We sang her a song.


  1. I bought him a cake.
2. I will make her a pizza.
3. We will sing them a song.
4. I am going to tell them a joke.
5. I will give you candy.


  1. Father will read us a book.
2. I will show you the world.
3. We will buy her a dress.
4. They will write us a story.
5. I will tell you my plan.


1.

2.

3.

4.

5.










1.

2.

3.

4.

5.







No comments: