Joel Swagman (Reviews / TESOL)

I use this blog for two different projects: my reviews and my materials for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL).

Friday, January 16, 2026

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe: Movie Review

(Movie Reviews--Rewatch)

This is a rewatch.  I originally saw this film back in 2006, as I mentioned on this blog at the time.  But this is the first time I'm reviewing it on this blog, so according to my new rules, it is video only review.

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe: Movie Review


Links to things mentioned:
* The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis: Book Review: https://youtu.be/81_cO5KRR9o
* Prince Caspian: Movie Review: https://youtu.be/bOqMwEDgeMw
* The Voyage of the Dawn Treader: Movie Review: https://youtu.be/iBPszd8jHEE

Related Playlists:
Movie Reviews playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOY-0V_l_9x6N06WoIoV2fLb6xRYrepTk&si=EDHi2_Y41ACLnCmA

C.S. Lewis Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOY-0V_l_9x652ViUArRPBmME9tmBM7T4&si=Qo_kE8ZR9O66uYN6

The Chronicles of Narnia Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOY-0V_l_9x53uOnNLMOklk53XXwXrQ0u&si=_mqu2TfwLYzQDV_M

Movies that I Watched in 2026: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOY-0V_l_9x4MSFWzU5IicG0H3orcJ1tV&si=7Xu-ASHaL36-7DER

Thoughts after Rewatching: Movie Review Playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLOY-0V_l_9x7FpJlwdur1iZDUZJh5xV-u&si=JztauLH1N-x1OaRq
Joel Swagman at 5:42 PM
Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

‹
›
Home
View web version
Powered by Blogger.