Sunday, September 13, 2026

This Week in Booktube: September 13, 2026
(These are the Booktube videos I watched this week. As always, I encourage you also to check out each of the videos I've linked to down below.  Support Booktube.  And let me know what you've watched this past week.)

Google document: docs, pub

Marian H Weekend Reading + My Role as a BookTuber

Dr Danny Ash | Well-Read, Eventually. The "Lie" About Becoming Well-Read

Randy Ray I need your help.

Reading is a Skill The stalker in my writing group: a story

Abby Reads "A Novel Bookstore" by Laurence Cossé (Translated from the French by Alison Anderson) | A 5P Review

RiffRaff's Reading Renaissance (Mike) The 8,000-Hour Problem: A BookTuber's Take on YouTube's New Rules

Steve Donoghue An Irish Stew Video for 8 September 2026!

Reading IDEAS. Casino Royale by Ian Fleming. James Bond 007 Secret Agent

Reading is a Skill I don't read nearly as much as you think

Marian H Talking Wuthering Heights with My Husband

Twelve Months of Christmas Your Next FIVE STAR Read! Angels in the Snow. From Grief to Joy; Love is in the Air!

Abby Reads "Jeeves Takes Charge" by P G Wodehouse | A 5P Review

Bucky749 Labor Day special pick up

Steve Donoghue The Telegraph's 50 Greatest Books of All Time: A Response!

No comments:

Post a Comment