Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Adverbs of Frequency Guessing Game

(TESOL Worksheets--Adverbs)
Google Drive Version Here , Google Docs Version Here--Published Here
[Another guessing game that mostly comes from my co-worker.  I've redone the formatting of this worksheet, so I'm (somewhat shamelessly) claiming a co-creation credit for myself.  This was designed for teaching in Vietnam, so some of the questions may have to be tweaked for another teaching context.]

Answer the questions for you.

Number
Question
My Answer
1.
I _____________ watch TV in the evening.

2.
I _____________ have lunch at home.

3.
I _____________ eat foreign food.

4.
I _____________ wear traditional clothes.

5.
I _____________ speak English out of class.

6.
I _____________ go on holiday abroad.

7.
I _____________ cook Vietnamese dishes.

8.
I _____________ sing songs in English.





Finally, see if you can guess your partner’s answers.

My partner’s name: ____________________________

Number
Question
My Guess
1.
My partner _____________ watches TV in the evening.

2.
My partner _____________ has lunch at home.

3.
My partner _____________ eats foreign food.

4.
My partner _____________ wears traditional clothes.

5.
My partner _____________ speaks English out of class.

6.
My partner _____________ goes on holiday abroad.

7.
My partner  _____________ cooks Vietnamese dishes.

8.
My partner _____________ sings songs in English.


Check with your partner.  How many of your guesses were correct?  Give yourself one point for each correct guess.

My total score:





No comments: