Monday, March 02, 2020

Sentence Heads Second Conditional

(TESOL Worksheets--Second Conditional, Any Grammar Point)
Google: docs, pub
The specific example linked to above is for the second conditional, but the general activity can be used for any grammar point.
Students are given the beginning of a sentence, which they must complete using the target language in a way that is true for them.  For example:  2nd Conditional “If I had one million dollars…”.  They then compare answers with a partner, and discuss which of their answers are similar, and which are different.

Complete these sentences so that they are true for you.

1. If I had 1 million dollars...

2. If I met a ghost...

3. If I was invisible...

4. If I could fly...

5. If I were President...

6. If I were a giant...

7. If I were famous...

No comments: